Department: Come & See
Reports to: Come & See Director
Working with: Arts Director / Worship Director / Come & See Director
Supervises: Technical Assistant / Skagit Technical Coordinator
Position Status: 40 hours per week
We are a dynamic, Christ-centered church in northwest Washington. We live in a distinct and
unique culture with a highly unchurched population. Our goal is to create and execute
powerfully engaging, Christ centered, scripture based, culturally relevant, highly experiential,
age appropriate environments that meet both cynics and believers to alter the spiritual landscape.
The Technical Director’s primary function is to produce engaging and distraction-free weekend
service experiences that carry out the church’s vision to alter the spiritual landscape, one life at a
The Technical director is responsible for the following:
• Enlist and train volunteers to lead and serve with excellence
• Set an example of character and live above reproach in personal and public lifestyle
• Attend all weekly services.
• Help the Come & See Director to oversee the budget for technical needs.
• Develop and plan volunteer training opportunities for each campus.
• Support Campus Tech Assistants to lead teams at each weekend service.
• Assist the Come & See, Arts and Worship Director in planning creative worship experiences
• Plan/assist special events that support the strategy and vision of the church.
• Seek out personal training and growth opportunities as the Technical Director.
• Support the vision of both Senior staff and our Pastoral Leadership Team.
• Oversee stage build and design process as agreed upon by Creative Team.
• Experience in multi-site technical systems installation
• Maintenance of all technical hardware at all campuses as needed
• Excellence in audio mixing and system installation
• A working knowledge of HD broadcast video production
• Excellence in lighting design, maintenance, and installation
• An ability to work with all ministries and support technical needs
• Effective event planner in all aspects of technical needs
• Experience in building and leading high energy services
• Experience in building and leading teams of volunteers with excellence
• Formal technical production training is preferred
• Knowledge of sound technology and software for production (i.e. proficiency in Planning
Center, ProPresenter, Lighting boards, Digital Sound Consoles, Mac, etc.)
• A team player who is teachable and willing to work hard at a multi-site church
• Comfortable in both adult, children, and student environments
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Audio/Visual ManagerOur Savior's Way Lutheran Church
- Ashburn, Virginia
- January 17
Communications DirectorIngleside Baptist Church
- Macon, Georgia
- January 13
Worship & Creative Arts DirectorRadiant Church
- Ludington, Michigan
- January 13
Audio/Visual TechnicianSecond Presbyterian Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- January 13
Audio Director: FOH EngineerSlingshot Group
- Irvine, California
- January 11