Shepherd’s Grove/Hour of Power
TITLE: Director of Communications
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
Innovate (ways to reach our audience), Support (our current ministries), Serve (the leadership and vision of Shepherd’s Grove and Hour of Power), Shepherd (the communication team), and Steward (the Shepherd’s Grove and Hour of Power brand).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Oversight and Leadership of the following areas:
- Marketing = Strategy
- Develop system to organize, prioritize and communicate promotional items related to SG/HOP.
- Create communication strategies to market, inform, and promote teaching series, big events and other campaigns assigned.
- Editorial = Story
- Collect and cultivate stories from among our church.
- Ensure all written material is of the highest standard.
- Communication with PR Team
- Social Media = Share ability
- Create sharable content
- Manage all social media streams
- Art = Style
- Innovate new branding, style and guideline.
- Monitor the look, vibe and feel of all promotional materials representing SG/HOP.
- Police the use of logos and images that represent SG/HOP.
- Creative Services = Support
- Design and layout of bulletins, mailings, newsletters, promotions, offers, and all other print materials
- Web = Systems
- Lead all efforts related to the creation and development of SG/HOP websites.
- Proactively work to make sure SG/HOP maintains an effective presence on the web including style/presence, search engines, new technology.
- Bachelors’ Degree required,
- Require 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
- Experience in Leadership, Administration