Director of Youth
Who We Are
We are a non-denominational group of Christians with a Church of Christ background. The First Street Church exists to make and grow followers of Jesus through worship, community, and service.
Develop, guide, oversee, and implement a vibrant ministry for junior high and high school students in order to reach people with God’s hope and love. Plan, lead, and organize programs and fellowships for our youth and families, as well as maintaining
an active presence in our diverse community.
- An intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Ability to work with youth and family as well as adult volunteers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, and lead projects and activities related to youth and family ministries.
- Vision, passion, energy and heart for the unchurched.
- Prior Youth Ministry Experience
- Bachelor Degree
- This position is open to all qualified individuals regardless of race and gender.
- Musical talent would be a plus.