Christ Community Chapel (www.ccchapel.com), a multi-site regional church in Northeast Ohio, is seeking a salaried, full-time Audio Director to join their Media Ministry Team at our main Hudson, OH campus. Interested applicants should send a cover letter
and resume to Rick Schuping, the church Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Be in a dynamic and growing relationship with Christ
- Living a life of integrity and submission which flows from personal Gospel transformation
- The ability to collaborate and connect relationally with people
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and learn
- Possess specialized (college level) training and experience with diverse audio technology and a commitment to keep current with these technologies
- Possess strong communication skills
- Full knowledge of live production, which includes audio, multimedia, music, and staging
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, high energy and strong work ethic and follow through
- Working knowledge of some or all the following audio consoles: Yamaha’s CL Series, M7CL, LS9, 01V96V2 and analog audio consoles.
- Responsible to mix Front of House audio at weekend services and events
- Perform maintenance and managing maintenance schedule for all audio equipment and other equipment as needed.
- Assist with installation of new equipment at all campus facilities
- Flexibility in scheduled work hours based upon special events and regular weekend services