Bayside of Woodland is a thriving church looking for a youth pastor to lead its students into a life-changing, growing relationship with Jesus. With 50 students attending weekly, Bayside is seeking someone full-time to lead them on this journey.
The right candidate will possess the following to be successful in this position:
- Passionate- Passion to serve God with their life and a desire to minister to believing and seeking teens
- Relational-must possess a high relational intelligence recognizing the importance of people over program
- Self-Starter- motivated to initiate and complete projects without prompting
- Leadership- Must possess strong leadership skills with the ability to train and equip volunteers for ministry.
- Speaking - a riveting up front communicator, able to teach God’s Word in a relevant and compelling manner for teens.
- Build relationships with and minister to teens and their families in a way that helps them grow spiritually
- Recruit and train volunteers to become leaders for the specific ministries within the youth department
- Provide programming for Junior High & Senior High students
- Develop and organize outreach events to reach teens in the community
- Plan exciting and relevant events, activities, and trips
To Apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org