Pinelake Church is looking for a Videographer/Editor who has a passion to tell God’s stories with video in an innovative and compelling approach. This team member will have experience in set operations, professional cameras, sound recording, and set lighting.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creatively develop, shoot, and edit video content to communicate stories of Pinelake’s vision and values, life change stories and ministry opportunities.
- Strong understanding of innovative storytelling techniques, narrative plot development, lighting, composition, non-linear editing, and color grading.
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as be able to collaborate with teams that include producers, other videographers, motion graphic artists and writers.
- Ability to co-create alongside ministry leaders, web designers, graphic artists, and other strategists.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Advanced editing skills are required.
- Supervises and coordinates work with servants and servant leaders.
Seeking candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.