Roswell United Methodist Church in suburban Atlanta, Georgia, is currently seeking a part-time (29 hours/week)
Kidz Zone Production Coordinator for its Children's Ministry department. This position oversees and leads a team of volunteers in the weekly production of two high-energy, creative, and multi-sensory/media large group learning environments for preschool
and elementary-aged children, as well as seasonal large group productions for special events.
In addition to the responsibilities on the job description, qualifications of a successful candidate include:
- Ability to effectively prioritize and to be highly self-motivated.
- Ability to demonstrate servant leadership in planning, organizing, and leading volunteers and in working collaboratively with team members.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work on Sunday mornings.
Bonus Skills may include:
- Ability to play an instrument and/or lead an environment of worship through the arts.
- Experience producing or participating in dramatic productions.
- Intermediate knowledge base of media editing software and technology tools (e.g., video and digital cameras) that enhance ministry to children.
This position reports to the Minister to Children. Please see complete job description at www.rumc.com/jobs. Resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no allowance for relocation expenses.