Purpose of Position:
- To develop cultures of worship across all campuses and venues that fuel people to SEEK God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- Primary Worship Leader for weekend services at Redwing Campus.
- Recruit, equip, and empower worship leaders and teams within Calvary’s various services and venues. (Redwing, Vintage, Mt. Carmel, Clear Fork, Celebrate Recovery, Youth).
- Identify and develop future worship leaders.
- Oversee Media staff and all areas of production (audio, light, set design, etc.)
- Provide pastoral care to staff and volunteers serving with worship and production teams to ensure they are connected, cared for, and growing. Also be available for congregational pastoral care.
- Select (and oversee selection of) songs, arrangements, and rehearsals for weekend services.
- Weekly service planning, including the management and maintenance of Planning Center Online, including charting chords, uploading MP3s, and volunteer scheduling.
- Develop and lead a Creative Team to incorporate artistic and technical elements into worship services for the purpose of pursing greater levels of inspiring worship.
- Work in collaboration with the Leadership Team, Preaching Team, and Creative Team to develop services and series.
- Lead worship for special events (Night of Worship, etc)
- Support Calvary Christian School (chapel) as needed for worship/production elements.
- Pursue continual personal growth in the areas of worship and leadership by reading & studying, developing personal worship times, staying informed of new worship music, etc.
Reports Directly To: Lead Pastor
Oversees: Media Director
Position Type: Full-Time, salary plus benefits
Community & Church Profile:
If your looking for an exciting place to be a part of but yet maintain a small town environment - then Winchester is your idea spot. Winchester is located about 15 miles east of Lexington, Kentucky, home of the UK wildcats and beautiful horse farms.
Having the affordability of a small town - yet with a large city only 10 minutes away give you the best of both worlds. The city of Winchester maintains a population of 18,000 while the county is approximately 35,000. Calvary is a multi-site church with
2 campuses within the county and another campus located a hour and half away in Breathitt County. We also own and run a Coffee House and Teen Center located in the center of our downtown on Main Street. (www.cairncoffee.com).
Calvary is dedicated to our community and involved in numerous community functions and has developed relationships with our community leaders. Our offices are located in downtown Winchester on Main Street next to the Cairn Coffee House so that
we can actually be a part of the daily life in our community.
Calvary's mission is to "Help people fully become who God created them to be" and we do that by a designed strategy of SEEK, SERVE & SHARE. Check out our website for more information regarding our church at www.calvarychristian.net
How To Apply:
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter & Résumé
- Submit a link of yourself leading worship in multiple services or settings
- Include a personal or family photo
- Anything else that you’d like us to see