The Campus Technical Director (CTD) is a part of the Worship Arts Team at Rocky Mountain Christian Church and reports to the Production Director. This position will largely serve our Frederick campus ministry. As a leader for all technical aspects of the
Frederick Campus at RMCC, the CTD is one of the liaisons between the Worship Arts Team, church administration, volunteers and event/program planners.
It is the CTD’s responsibility to help ensure that all of the venues produce the highest possible quality audio, video, lighting, and overall technical presentation. Above all, the overall mission of the CTD is to help create an atmosphere that is conducive
to worship and quality communication based on the purpose of the event and the audience demographic within all venues of RMCC.
Campus Technical Director
Serve in technical and production leadership roles that include, but not limited to:
- Building and leading a team of audio, producer, CG, camera, switcher, and ?lighting volunteers for the Frederick worship auditorium
- Throughout the week (Monday through Thursday, and Sunday) there will be technical duties (set-up, ?programming, recording, maintenance, etc.)
- Training other RMCC ministry areas to operate technical systems
- Monitoring tech staff and volunteer workload and protecting them from burnout
- Oversee the implementation of audio/visual aspects for all events
- Maintain or oversee the service of all technical equipment within the church
- Oversee all tech aspects for the Frederick Campus
Schedule: This position will require some evening and weekend work to support various events and functions. Current weekly schedule includes supporting all worship services, evening rehearsals and other rehearsals as needed. The CTD will
also be responsible for working out schedules with the Worship Arts Team to make sure that all venues are supported with qualified volunteer team members. ?Venue Descriptions:
- Two adult worship services each weekend at the Frederick Campus. These services are ?delivered to multiple demographics
- Seven Family Ministry [Children (6) Teens (1)] worship services on two campuses.
?These services are delivered in eight different rooms with ages varying from 2 – 17.
- Oversee Campus technical arts volunteers
- Oversee preparation and programming of all technical aspects for weekend services at Frederick Campus ?including CG programming, ?lighting programming, camera setup, etc.
- Oversee specific training on professional audio, lighting, camera, switching, and ?technical equipment on an ongoing basis for all ministries within the Frederick Campus
- Programming with HOG lighting systems
- Facilitating FOH Audio with Digital Audio Consoles
- Train and schedule all Frederick producers ?and Tech On Call
- Oversee all technical ministries for weekend services at Frederick campus
- Administration (meetings, weekly reports, correspondence, follow-up)
- Oversee volunteer recruitment, leadership, training, and management for all ?technical ministries the at Frederick Campus
- Act as Service Production Director- overseeing service flow and implementation of services ?at Frederick.
- Oversee Special projects (tech support for weddings, funerals, events, etc.)
- Oversee the collection of needed information including lyrics, pictures, and videos to create ?ProPresenter (CG) presentations for Frederick Worship Auditorium, Nights of Worship, Christmas and Easter productions, and other productions that the Worship
Arts Dept. is responsible for.
- Oversee scheduled maintenance on technical equipment including replacing lamps, cleaning filters, etc.
- Recording audio via Protools software for each rehearsal and Sunday service for uploading online
- Function within the WA Team as a team member, but act as tech team leader as needed under the guidance of the WA Pastor