FUNCTION: The Small Groups Pastor shall be responsible directly to the Executive Pastor of Spiritual Formation.
- 1. General Description:
The overall role of this position is to provide vision, direction, support, and
development of the small groups ministry of CrossRoads Fellowship.
- 2. Specific Responsibilities:
Shepherd Leaders (50%)
- • Meet one-on-one with leaders 3–4 times a year.
- • Equip and develop each leader.
- • Monitor the health, effectiveness and duration of groups.
- • Be available to minister and serve each leader.
• Other pastoral duties as assigned.
Enlist Leaders (20%)
- • Interview all new leaders in preparation for each small group launch.
- • Identify leader apprentices and begin the development process.
- • Continually recruit new leaders.
Oversee Multiplication (10%)
- • Track group progress.
- • Encourage apprentice enlistment at least six months before multiplication date. • Ensure timely multiplication of all groups.
- • Oversee the updating of group data.
- • Verify that all group information is current and accurate in F1.
• Maintain small group curriculum, assist groups in choosing studies, and purchasing needed materials.
.• Develop and maintain Small Groups budget
Training Events (5%)
• Prepare and lead leader training events