The Campus Pastor serves as the point leader on his respective campus. His role is to lead the staff and volunteer leaders to build the CrossRoads Fellowship culture in their unique campus context. He will provide leadership on the Operations Leadership
Team and work in coordination with other CrossRoads Fellowship Campus Pastors and Lead Pastors. He will be a model of integrity, living out biblical truth and demonstrate the Core Values of CrossRoads Fellowship.
The Preferred Candidate:
• Demonstrate a track record of spiritual maturity and character consistent with the biblical requirements for Pastoral leadership.
• Received education and training that has equipped them for vocational ministry in a ministry context.
• Agree with the vision, values, pathway, leadership distinctives, campus constants, and doctrinal statement of CrossRoads Fellowship.
• Understand and embrace the culture of CrossRoads Fellowship.
• Innovative thinker who demonstrates resourcefulness regarding both people and projects.
• Strategic in nature, with the ability to see and implement the steps that it takes to get from here to there.
• Be self-motivated, not needing micromanagement, yet love to live life with a team.
• Reproduce and advance the CrossRoads Fellowship culture in the context of Andrews, TX.
• Champion and build organizational alignment around and through the mission, vision, and values.
• Oversee the implementation of the goals, calendars and budgets of all ministries on the Andrews Campus.
• Work with the Central Business Department to manage the Campus Budget and Campus Operations.
• Oversee the Campus Staff and in so doing create a healthy staff team environment and leadership culture.
• Empower the congregations to reach the surrounding community
• Problem solve and shepherd congregational matters.