First Impressions Director
Overall Mission: To develop first-class first impressions teams that create a warm and friendly atmosphere for guests at theChapel.
- Recruit, train and release teams in the areas of greeter, parking, usher, food service, and cleaning.
- Establish healthy volunteer spans of care by raising up capable lay leaders to oversee each team.
- Maintain and innovate new systems that serve the volunteers and make the experience of serving at theChapel a life-giving one.
- Keep all first impressions areas clean and in good repair. Ready to receive people at all times.
- Support the vision through pro-active participation in church activities, and your tithe.
- Be accountable for church purchases and the first impressions budget line.
- Attend meetings as requested.
Characteristics of success:
- Guest feedback is consistently reporting a friendly, welcoming experience when they visit.
- The volunteers are in healthy rotation, resting regularly, and serving in areas of gifting.
- Leaders are being developed, and equipped for ministry.