- Ephesians 4:11-13. Identify, invite, mentor, and empower leaders to be a part of the Worship, Media and Creative Arts ministry. For F/T position this would include an additional ministry area, either outreach, small groups or volunteerism depending on
gifting and experience.
- Participate in all staff meetings.
- Oversee all adult worship and musical elements for the church.
- Manage planningcenteronline.com. Ensure that materials for the band are online at the appropriate time.
- Manage the Scheduling of musicians and worship leaders for weekend services, as well as managing a rotation schedule for instrumentalists and vocalist.
- Assist as needed in scheduling musicians for kids church.
- Manage band rehearsals .
- Ensure that the band is able to play songs with excellence.
- Serve as the primary worship leader.
- Be willing to lead in other environments as necessary.
- Mentor the worship leader in student ministry.
- Pastor, Coach, and care for all Lead Volunteers. Take key leaders to other services, conferences and meetings that will help equip them for the work of the ministry.
- Communicate with other worship pastors and watch other church services to gain insight and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of the worship experience.
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of Two River Bible Church and always protect the unity of the church.
- Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to Two River Bible Church.