- Present a unified church identity through the coordination and creation of all communications through print publications, website, bulletin, newsletters, flyers, brochures, slide presentations, signs, guest packets, email blasts, social media, advertisements,
signage, press releases, multimedia and worship mediums.
- Create original graphic design and media for sermon series, major events, ministries, and various church activities.
- Work closely with staff members in designing print/digital media, marketing materials, banners, logos, etc.
- Be a positive catalyst in cultivating a dynamic design environment.
- Oversee the photographing church events.
- Assist Worship Pastor with Planning Center online, worship schedules, orders of worship, production/AV booth, video production, and other area where assistance is needed.
- Participate in church-wide ministries and the life of the church.
Skills, Education, Spiritual Gifts Required:
- Working knowledge of social media, photography, and web design.
- Excellent working knowledge of graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and print processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work in a team based environment.
- Ability to communicate and work well with ministry leaders to develop creative content.
- Knowledge of basic music a plus.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to balance multiple projects while meeting deadlines. This person must be able to work well with others as an encouraging and supporting team member.
- Exhibits a real relationship with Jesus Christ and is actively seeking a deeper relationship with Him.
- Leadership skills utilizing a cooperative, collaborative team leadership style.
If you feel you may meet the qualifications for this position please send a resume and portfolio of graphic designs to firstname.lastname@example.org.