Living Hope Bible Church is a Bible-teaching God-centered church seeking an assistant pastor to oversee the following responsibilities with a similar philosophy of ministry. The position entails:
- Student Ministries: The primary responsibility will be to oversee and lead the growing student ministry of about 30+ students at LHBC from junior high to college students. This involves shepherding, leading, teaching, discipling and training
of youth and leaders.
- Worship or Children’s Ministry Oversight: This position will ALSO require one to lead and be involved in either the Worship or Children’s Ministry. This will involve conducting leadership meetings, spiritual guidance, training and organization
of the ministry.
- Ministry Administration: General assistance in administration & oversight of this church’s ministry. Various other duties as assigned by the senior pastor. Opportunities to grow in church leadership, shepherding, teaching, and preaching
under the discipleship of the senior pastor and church leaders.
- The candidate must agree with church doctrinal statement & philosophy of ministry. Biblically qualified to be a pastor according to the Scriptures.
- The candidate must have a growing and vibrant relationship with Christ
- At least two years experience working with youth. Experience can be in lay ministry
- Desire to serve the Lord in a multi-ethnic environment
- Gifted in teaching, pastoring, and administration
- Some computer skills necessary (e.g. MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills and love for working with people
- University or College Graduate
- Seminary, Bible College, or Bible School degree
LHBC Biblical / Theological Distinctives:
We are non-denominational non-charismatic and complementarian. Our desire is to be God-centered in our blended style of worship with expositional preaching and teaching of the Word of God.
TO APPLY: Please email us
(2) *Brief Description of your theological persuasion/distinctives and
(3) Testimony and personal bio to firstname.lastname@example.org
* This is required. Without it, your application will not be seriously considered.