The 12Stone Church Sugarloaf Campus Worship Pastor will be responsible for the execution of all musical elements of our worship service. This person is to uphold them self to a high standard of both spiritual and musical excellence and to
ensure that the spiritually authentic atmosphere of the 12Stone Worship DNA is maintained across all campuses. As a pastor, this person’s role, as a part of the Sugarloaf team, is to encourage, challenge and help others grow spiritually.
Job Classification: Full Time
Reporting to: Sugarloaf Campus Pastor
- Recruiting, training, and maintaining a volunteer worship team.
- Instilling a standard of excellence and a spiritual intensity in the worship team.
- Planning of musical elements for weekly services.
- Overseeing the operation of musical equipment (drums, keyboards, etc.)
- Scheduling worship volunteers.
- Directing the musical execution of weekly services.
- Directing the band in worship rehearsal.
- Being Available for campus pastoral ministry as needed.
- Assisting the Sugarloaf Campus Pastor in creating a healthy campus environment.
- Carrying leadership intensity and pastoral authority within the Sugarloaf campus
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth
- Models standards and expectations of leaders within 12Stone™ Church
- Must attend 12Stone® Church
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five to Seven years as Pastor and/or Worship Leader experience preferred
- Highly called; passionate about leading worship
- Exemplary presentational and musical skills
- Strong creative ideation and leadership development
- Ability to carry Pastoral responsibilities
12Stone Church complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination against employees and job applicants based on race, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information or veteran status. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the
employment relationship, including hiring, promotions, training, working conditions, compensation and benefits. 12Stone Church’s policies and practices reflect its commitment to nondiscrimination in all areas of employment.