Position Title: Video Producer
Location: 96th Street Campus
Type: Full Time
Are you a highly skilled, experienced, and creative video professional who is a self-starter, adaptable, and enjoys collaborative team work? Are you passionate about making videos that touch peoples’ hearts with God’s message? If you are, then this might
be just the job for you!
Job responsibilities include:
- Design and implement engaging video content to creatively communicate thematic and non-thematic elements for the weekend worship experience, and special events, in a multi-site environment.
- Oversee production of weekly announcement video segments for worship services, website and social media outlets from conception to completion (produce, shoot, edit, etc.).
- Work closely with creative team to give input to the weekend worship experience and associated creative content.
- Seek out, capture and produce stories of what God is doing among His people at Heartland.
- Provide oversight in the preparation and uploading of weekend worship content to the Heartland Church website; develop and provide oversight to a live streaming process and webcast.
- Recruit, train and lead team of qualified volunteers to assist with video production activities.
For serious consideration, candidate must:
- Love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be passionate about loving people well, leading them into a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ and launching leaders out to love people well.
- Have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Be an energetic self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand innovative storytelling techniques (in shooting and editing).
- Possess an unrelenting desire for excellence.
- Possess basic audio knowledge (syncing of audio, EQ, compression).
- Be skilled in motion graphics.
- Be proficient in Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere Pro; After Effects; Adobe Encore, Media Encoder, Photoshop, and 3D
- Have a relevant Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience;
live production, shooting and editing experience is preferred.
If you are convinced you are the right person for this job, send us your resume and links to your online video portfolio. Please send these to: email@example.com.