Pinelake is seeking a Director, Adult Groups and Discipleship. The primary responsibility of the Director, Adult Groups and Discipleship is to provide spiritual, visionary, team-based, value-driven leadership for Pinelake in a manner consistent with the
purpose, vision, core values and major objectives as expressed in the Strategic Ministry Plan.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Plan, develop, oversee and evaluate all components of Spiritual Formation with specific emphasis on Adult Groups, and Assimilation.
- Establish goals and objectives with the Senior Leadership Team for the ministry and initiate strategies to fulfill them.
- Develop and implement avenues for leading global Adult Groups staff ministry teams to launch Pinelake members/attenders to learn from, live for, and lead others to Christ.
- In coordination with the Pastor, Missional Discipleship develop and implement strategies to aid the body of Pinelake in spiritual development.
- In coordination with the Pastor, Guest and Member Services, to develop and implement strategies to aid the body of Pinelake in spiritual development.
- Develop a leadership and servant leader support structure to ensure oversight, discipleship, maturation and encouragement are carried out through ministry.
- Regularly communicate with the Executive Pastor of Ministries regarding the strategies of the Global Spiritual Formation ministry and schedule activities as specified job description/position focus sheet.
- Assist the Executive Pastor of Ministries in budget planning and execution in the area of delegated responsibility.
- Serve as a resource to the Director of Staff for staff development to ensure growth professionally and spiritually.
- Serve as a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Perform administrative duties such as compiling reports, preparing expense reports and completing purchasing orders as specified by church policy.
- Supervise Pastor, Missional Discipleship, Pastor, and Administrative Assistant
- Supervise and coordinate work with servants and servant leaders.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and 6 to 10 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.