Pinelake is seeking a Director of Church Planting. The Director of Church Planting develops, directs, implements and promotes Pinelake’s Church Planting movement. This person serves as the primary catalyst to help recruit, equip, coach and lead church
planting-focused disciples with a vision for kingdom multiplication.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Direct the development, oversight and execution of Pinelake’s church planting strategies and partnerships.
- Develop and implement recruiting, training and equipping of church planting candidates.
- Provide on-going counsel and missions awareness of Pinelake’s church planters. Provide continual updates to the Lead Pastor, Missions on the status of church planters.
- Network with other link-minded church planting networks, churches or planters to facilitate best practices for multiplication and kingdom advance in accordance with Pinelake vision and strategies.
- Maintain partnership and connection to select Pinelake sent or supported church planters through networking, follow-on coaching, and needed long or short-term mission team augmentation.
- Develop annual plans, objectives and budgets in accordance with Pinelake senior leadership vision and direction.
- Assists in recruiting, training and sending Pinelake’s church planting resident.
- Establishes goals and objectives for this ministry and initiates strategies to fulfill them.
- Works in coordination with the overall goals and objectives of the church mission and strategies.
- Provides consistent updates to and coordinates activities with the Lead Pastor, Missions.
- Prepares and manages the budget for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Conducts daily personal prayer time and devotional studies and attends seminars, workshops and other forms of continuing education as a means of self-development and growth.
- As a loyal team member, cooperates with other staff members and follows the leadership of the Lead Pastor, Missions and Senior Leadership.
- Attends at least one regular weekly worship service and is present on the church campus during all other regular weekly worship services.
- Performs administrative duties such as compiling reports, preparing expense reports and completing purchasing orders, as required by management and as specified by church policy.
Bachelor’s degree required and advance degree preferred; and six to eight years of related experience and/or training to include church planting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.