Associate Pastor Job Description:
First and foremost, we are seeking a pastor that dearly loves God and his holy Word, dearly loves and is in tune with his own immediate family, and dearly loves other people.
This pastor would serve primarily as a young adult pastor that is excited about leading and motivating the younger generation of families in our church that have committed their lives to Christ into a deeper life of service and ministry. We already have
a great core of hard working young families that are excited about ministry but we need a leader with vision. This leader must be good at evaluating our group of believers and then implementing programs to help those believers grow spiritually and numerically.
We are excited to support and follow the leadership of this pastor as he evaluates the needs of the younger generation in our church and is actively involved in creating a vision and plan for leading this age group.
Secondarily, this pastor would work closely with the senior pastor in caring for the needs of the entire church when needed. This position will answer directly to the senior pastor, but we are definitely looking for senior pastor qualities in this position.
The position would require the ability to teach and preach on a regular basis as well as a strong drive to connect with every member in the church.
We are praying expectantly that God will send just the right person that is excited and full of vision to build his kingdom with us!
Instructions for Applicant:
Please send the following via email to Dana Lilly at email@example.com
- Cover letter introducing yourself
- Resume, including personal testimony of faith, doctrinal position(s) and references
- Any available links to online preaching/teaching audios and/or videos
- Philosophy of Ministry Statement, including comments to the following 4 questions:
- How do you mobilize people for ministry? (give a specific example)
- What is your single biggest passion and why is it important to you and the kingdom?
- What is your general philosophy of ministry and leadership?
- Do you have any experience in organizing/facilitating small group ministries?
- Personal Goals / Directions / Desires Statement