Summary: The BridgeKids (Children’s Ministry) Director at LifeBridge Church leads the ministry of infants through fifth grade, so that a growing number of children discover a life-changing, growing relationship with Jesus Christ that reaches
other families in North County.
- Bachelor’s degree desired, but not required.
- Five years of volunteer ministry experience with children required.
- Demonstrated experience leading small to medium-sized teams required.
- Ability to relate to and work with students, as well as adult ministry partners.
- Ability to develop leaders, coordinate volunteers and teach children.
- Passion for mentoring children and volunteers in a growing relationship with Christ.
- Enthusiasm, good people skills, and proven administrative abilities required.
- Experience in creative arts, such as music or theater, would be a plus.
- Must endorse and support LifeBridge Church’s (LBC) mission, vision, core values and statement of faith. Willingness to join LBC membership desired.
- Foster excitement about the Children’s Ministry (CM) throughout LBC by sharing the vision with staff, congregation and CM volunteers.
- Supervise CM programs for infants through fifth grade during all LBC worship services, activities and special events, including recruiting, training and resourcing of CM partners.
- Develop and implement creative methods to invite new children and families.
- Provide weekly attendance and giving data to the LBC church office.
- Encourage additional training for ministry partners through invitations to relevant conferences and special events.
- Recruit and develop Summer CM Team leaders. Recruit, train and oversee a Summer CM Team Intern to direct the Summer CM Team leaders.
- Cultivate deep relationships with ministry partners, parents and children.
- Provide Sunday curriculum, weekly teaching resources and classroom supplies in a timely fashion.
- Oversee fees and/or transportation required for volunteer directors to participate in summer programs such as VBS and summer camps.
- Create and develop opportunities for incorporating CM teams in Sunday worship services and other appropriate special occasions.
- Attend regular, weekly church staff meetings.
- Maintain and work within the CM budget.
- Reports directly to LBC Lead Pastor.
- Leads, equips and empowers volunteer CM partners.
- Coordinates with other members of the LBC staff regarding ministry needs, requests and event scheduling.
To apply for this position, please do not use the "Apply Now" button. Instead, please e-mail your resume with contact information directly to Kevin Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.