Senior Pastor Candidate Profile
The following is a description of the basic requirements for Senior Pastor of Sherman Bible Chapel.
- Be personally committed to faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Be called by God and committed to the ministry of the Gospel.
- Be characterized by the qualities described in 1Timothy 3, Titus, 1 Peter 5:1-4, and Ephesians 4:12.
- Practice regular discipline of Prayer and Bible Study.
- Standards for Senior Pastor:
- Spiritual Gift of Pastor/ Teacher.
- Four year Bible College Degree
- Experience as an Associate Pastor
- Skilled in preaching, leadership, discipling, counseling, evangelism and administration.
Visit the website to see the History, Church Government, Weekly Activities, Community, Location, and staff.
For further information please request through email@example.com .
Blessings from the Pastoral Committee here at Sherman Bible Chapel