Program Development Lead - Youth Ministries
Clinton United Methodist Church is a Spirit-filled, Christ-centered church, vibrant in worship and prayer, helping people connect with God. We are looking for a passionate, committed youth leader to design, develop and implement inspiring
As our Leader of Youth Ministries, your responsibilities would include:
- Building and developing relationships with youth and their parents
- Creating and managing activities, events, annual mission and service projects, fund raisers, youth retreats, and other conferences for spiritual growth and connection
- Co-Directing comprehensive Children’s Ministries with other staff leaders
This job might be for you if:
- You love working with children of all ages and are obsessed with connecting them to each other and the love of Jesus Christ
- You are a good role model, with a good sense of humor, and a known follower and lover of God through your faith and your actions
- You are very social and group oriented, and you find it easy to build relationships with children, youth and young adults
- You value being part of a ministry team that is Christ-centered, loving, collaborative, enthusiastic, creative, loyal, and fun
Clinton, NJ, is set in family-friendly Hunterdon County, known for its beautiful outdoor spaces and blue-ribbon schools. Our vital congregation is committed to our children and youth.
Housing is available in addition to salary.
‘To be considered for this position, submit your resume and cover letter to Senior Pastor Michael Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.