Roswell United Methodist Church in suburban Atlanta, Georgia, is currently seeking a full-time (30 hours/week) Audio Media Coordinator, responsible for overseeing audio operations and requirements for the RUMC campus, including two Sunday morning worship
services in the 2000-seat Sanctuary, as well as special events, services, concerts, and the maintenance/support of ongoing weekday audio needs and equipment. This position reports to the Visual Media Director within the Communications Department and partners
with a team of audio, video, and lighting volunteers.
Qualifications of a desirable candidate:
- At least three years of experience in operation of front-of-house audio mixing, including extensive knowledge in designing, implementing, and operating significantly complex audio systems/setups.
- Possess an understanding of audio and lighting systems and professional standards of excellence.
- Formal training and/or experience in a live production environment.
- Flexibility to create appropriate audio operating environments for unique and unusual requests for live events, within limits of venue and equipment capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Positive, approachable, and flexible.
- Ability to demonstrate servant leadership in planning, organizing, and leading volunteers and in working collaboratively with team members.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and respond appropriately and professionally.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to evening and weekend requirements.
Annual salary and a full range of benefits would be disclosed during the interview process; there is no allowance for relocation expenses. Please see complete job description at www.rumc.com/jobs; send resume to email@example.com.