CREATIVE PRODUCER | Capabilities: Graphic Design, Web, Video
Calvary Temple Church in Concord, California is seeking a full time Creative Producer that will help brand CTC with current, clean, and relevant visual material. The Graphic Designer will lead the development of print, screen, web and some video material.
This artist needs a creative, imaginative skill and awareness of current trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of current design software, and an understanding of lead times and production capabilities.
The perfect candidate would have a core strength in graphic design (creating and manipulating designs from start to finish), with experience in Wordpress and basic HTML, along with DSLR camera experience in both photography and video (filming and editing).
This role requires someone who is a self-starter, fast learner, team worker, and can function with excellence with many “irons in the fire.” Looking for someone who has a desire to see the body of Christ grow in a new and fresh way.
CTC is a large church in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our vision as a church is to love God, and to love people. CTC is within a short 20 minute drive to creative hubs such as Berkeley, Oakland and San Francisco. The artistic community flourishes in the Bay
Area - supplying endless amounts of inspiration!
• Must be able to use Adobe Creative Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Ability to use a DSLR camera for still photography and video - understanding how elements like lighting and audio work to produce a polished product
• Video editing software Final Cut Pro or Premiere
• Web Design & Development (Wordpress)
• 2 years experience in the design field or related area
• Create graphics and illustrations for all ministries both printed and electronic versions
• Execute a consistent brand, look and feel that is recognizable as CTC
• Develop an entire creative package to support teaching series - including, but not limited to: bumper video, lobby design, stage design, social media, and related printed materials
• Web content management
• Able to effectively work in a team environment including strong relational and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Personal conviction to stay current with graphic design trends
• Team player
TBD, based on experience
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume (including references & link(s) to online portfolio) to