The Worship & Technical Director must have the ability to attract and reach out to the next generation of worshippers as well as minister to ages 40+. Requires a knowledge of contemporary music trends as well as a humble appreciation for traditional
hymns. Must have experience leading a band and a developed skill in singing and music. Must have technical knowledge for the use, installation, and setup of indoor and outdoor sound equipment as well as media systems.
Job Status: Full-Time or Part-Time (fewer of the duties mentioned below)
Reports to: Senior Pastor
• Develop and implement a Ministry Philosophy that fits with the mission of Baseline Community Church, in order to help bring people into a greater awareness of Worship.
• Plan, under the leadership of the senior pastor, each worship service.
• Prepare and lead worship for weekly Women’s Bible Study, AWANA’s, and other ministries upon request.
• Serve as program director each Sunday to ensure timing and quality of services.
• Schedule sound and media volunteers.
• Recruit and develop new sound and media volunteers.
• Maintain/replace equipment.
• Keep software up to date.
• Church Office IT troubleshooting, equipment/software updating, maintenance.
• Give assistance as needed in the overall ministry of BCC.
Education Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in music, theology or related field.
Interested candidates should send a resume, worship philosophy statement, and cover letter via email or hard copy to: Donn Dirckx (email@example.com) and Todd Emerson (firstname.lastname@example.org).