The Tech Director is a global arts leadership position that assist in managing the Technical Department and staff for Mount Ararat campus. This person serves on the Worship arts Leadership Team and serves as the visionary and keeper of values for the Technical Arts ministry at Mount Ararat. Will help Manage our Multisite Venue.
Supervisor: Worship Pastor
Relates to: Production Director
- Along with our current Production Director manages all Mount Ararat technical staff - full time, part time, contract – as well as all current/future campus Technical Directors.
- Responsible for all technical operations including system design, integration, upgrade, purchase and maintenance of systems at Mount Ararat and its campuses
- Responsible for design, purchase and build-out of all portable tech systems for Mount Ararat. Serves at a technical position for weekend services.
- Attends and actively participates in Arts Staff, Arts Leadership Team and Production meetings on a weekly basis.
- Partners with the programming team to fulfill the artistic vision and technical support required of creative elements within the services.
- Actively participates in the production, execution, and review of Mount Ararat services and events.
- Promotes and lives out the our core values of the worship ministry This value states that we are an arts team that embraces, engages, and actively ministers to the culture in which we live. We not only have our weekly job functions that help our team execute quality Sunday services and special events, but are focused on bringing Authenticity, Passion, & Excellence to the table each week.
- Must have strong proficiency in Audio.
- Competency in troubleshooting and small repairs
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues
- Capacity to manage details.
- Effective event planner in all aspects of technical needs
- Experience in building and leading high energy services
- Experience in building and leading teams of volunteers with excellence
- Formal technical production training is preferred
- Knowledge of sound technology and software for production (i.e. proficiency in Planning Center, Lighting boards, Sound Consoles, Mac, etc.)
- Commitment to working with a worship leadership team in a multi-generational church
- A team player who is teachable and willing to work hard at a fast-growing, multi-site church
- Grow as a leader and follower of Christ
- Develop a quality relationship with Worship Pastor
- Lead teams with grace
- Demonstrate servant leadership
- Communicates clearly and frequently
- Be flexible and ready for changes and interruptions.
- Pays attention to details!
Please read carefully. These are high expectations! We are looking for someone with strong qualifications. Please watch our service and research the area before applying. We Will require samples of your work both Audio and Video.
Base Salary Range: 51,000-61,000
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Front End Web DeveloperCentral Christian Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- December 5
Technical Director AssistantAbundant Life
- Lees Summit, Missouri
- December 5