Ingleside is searching for a talented, forward-thinking leader who will manage the overall communications strategy under the guidance of the Senior Pastor. The communications director will lead all aspects of communications and marketing to include graphic
design, print, web, and video. He or she will need to have both the ability to lead and manage others, and the desire and commitment to produce projects. Ingleside is a healthy, multi-generational church with a long history of growth. We seek to make disciples
of Christ who come to worship, grow in a group, serve in the body, and go with the gospel. For more about Ingleside, visit us on the web at www.ingleside.org.
- College preferred.
- An enthusiastic follower of Christ.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills and multitasking; must be able to meet multiple deadlines.
- Proven ability in Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator, Premiere/Final Cut.
- Able to work independently while also thriving in a team-oriented environment.
- Significant experience (3 years +) in the area of communications highly preferred.
- Create original content such as brochures, flyers, and video promotions for various ministry projects.
- Help oversee and manage website, including Senior Pastor’s blog.
- Recruit volunteers to serve in the areas of video, graphic design, and print/web.
- Provide leadership across all ministry teams in order to meet a high standard of excellence and clarity in communications.