Position: Lead Producer/Director of Service Programming
Classification: Full Time
Reports to: Worship Pastor
Supervises: Service Producer, Production Designer, Production Tech, Staff and Serve Staff in Worship Gathering
Lead Producer/Director of Service Programming will lead the programming and implementation process of our weekly adult worship services for The Church of Eleven22 campuses.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have a minimum of three years of production experience.
- Must have creative process experience.
- Preferred experience in church production among multiple campuses and with a campus of 1,000 people or more.
- Must have experience in management of teams and events.
- Must be highly organized and proficient in multi-project management.
- Working knowledge of Planning Center Online, Renewed Vision programs, other AVL systems.
Series Creation / Design, Development and Implementation of the Creative/Production Process
- Manage creative implementation process and timeline.
- Refine, prepare and execute service-programming elements at all campuses in partnership with campus staff.
- Ensures The Church of Eleven22 branding is reflected in creative/production service elements.
- Provides leadership and clear direction to creative/production team and all staff on the series planning and creative/production elements. This includes oversight with ministry leads, outsourcing, production, communications, and art/set design.
Gathering Experience / Production
- Manage the completion of all worship elements starting at the point of creative design through the evaluation of usage.
- Responsible for the execution of all technical aspects of the worship gathering through managing the production team.
- Responsible for stage/set design and service execution across all campuses.
- Responsible for the development of teams for multiple campuses.
- Manage all production communication and integration among team members and with other ministry areas to ensure high levels of effectiveness, collaboration and follow through; includes e-mail follow up, written and verbal communication.
- Manages and develops Production Ministry team.
- Creates and manages the creative/production budget with the Worship Pastor.
- Build strong lines of communication to manage the worship gathering at all campuses.
° Model The Church of Eleven22 mission, vision, and core values. (http://coe22.com/about-us/)
° Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
° Manage confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
° Possess strong organizational, planning, and problem solving skills.
° Be a disciple-making discilple of Jesus Christ.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Family Life CenterReynoldsburg United Methodist Church
- Reynoldsburg, Ohio
- January 12
Executive Director, ChristChurch PresbyterianChrist Church Presbyterian
- Atlanta, Georgia
- January 3
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- January 3
Executive Pastor (767613)The Shepherd's Staff
- US Mid Atlantic, Virginia
- December 30
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- December 30