La Casa de Cristo is searching for a full-time Children’s Ministry Director, focusing on ages 4 years through sixth grade. The ideal candidate will relate well to children and adults, and will be responsible for building comprehensive weekend and weekday
ministries to reach children with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Creative use of multimedia, worship, and learning experiences is a must. Experience with Children’s Ministry is required. This is a full-time position with benefits.
– To recruit and provide leadership, training, and support to the Children’s Ministry staff and volunteers.
– Communicate and partner with parents.
– Coordinate special children’s services, events, and programs.
– Select, evaluate, create, and monitor overall implementation of curriculum.
– Maintain and ensure that any facilities used for Children’s Ministry are appropriate, including safety, functionality for programming, appealing to children and parents, etc.
– Collaborate with the Children’s Ministry team in planning and organizing training and fellowship opportunities with the team and volunteers.
– Communicate with other ministry departments, such as MOMS Director, Family Ministry Pastor and Youth Director to coordinate and ensure successful programs and outreach to local and church families and children.
– Oversee the Vacation Bible Experience Director.
– Participate in hospital visitation, especially to children, parents and Children’s Ministry volunteers.
– Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Pastor.