CrossPoint Community Church
Pastor of Family Ministries
CrossPoint is located in downtown Modesto, CA. We are a church that takes seriously what it means to become like Jesus. Our mission as a church is to worship, live, and rescue like Jesus. God is doing an incredible work in our church and in our community
that is difficult to describe, it is something that is seen and experienced as people are transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit.
As a shepherding team we value competence in position, character as individuals, and chemistry with one another. We believe that a church is only as healthy as the ones who are leading – spiritually, mentally, relationally, emotionally, and physically.
We believe that the shepherd is also one of the sheep and is equally being transformed into the likeness of Jesus Christ.
The Pastor of Family Ministries is a broad and crucial position that has significant influence in our church body. This position requires a seasoned shepherd of both people under the ministry and of high capacity leaders who run those ministries. If you
have experience leading leaders, passion for families, and are driven by discipleship then, please contact us. You can check out our website, sermons, and ministries at crosspointmodesto.org.
Direct oversight of paid staff:
- Children’s Ministries (3 directors)
- Middle School Ministry (1 director)
- High School Ministry (1 director)
- Bridges Special Needs Ministry (2 directors)
- 2 Administrative Assistants
- Leadership, development and support of directors
- Hands-on development of children’s ministry
- Guidance to middle and high school ministries
- Working knowledge and support of Bridges ministry
- Resources and venues to assist, equip, and encourage parents
- Formal biblical education (BA minimum)
- Proven ability to develop and grow competent leaders
- Experience in related ministries within a large church
- Proven developer of people’s ministry skills and personal character
- Proficient with using, improving, and creating systems for ministry efficiency
- Able to create an environment where staff are valued and productive
- Humility, transparency, and courage as the foundation of character