2/5/15 - A Preliminary application can be filled out here: http://bit.ly/1xugduJ
Habitation Church is a new church launching on February 22, 2015 at the Cedar Park Center in (Cedar Park, TX). Our mission is to create engaging environments where people far from God can develop a relationship with Jesus.
We are currently looking for a worship leader / musician(s). This position requires a heart for Jesus and a heart for growing His church through leading people in worship. This role will require a constant pursuit of excellence both on and
off stage, and constant growth as a child of God, minister to people, and a musician/worship leader. The role will lead all aspects of the worship ministry for monthly services, and will continue to lead regular weekend services after our public launch.
- Commitment to do whatever it takes to help Habitation Church “Love God, Love People, and Love Austin”.
- Develop a team that is fully qualified to serve the Lord by serving one another. (Eph. 4:11-13)
- Work with the Lead Pastor and Production Coordinator in any capacity needed on a weekly basis.
- Effectively and passionately lead worship at Habitation Church through proper preparation and planning during the week.
- Develop and strengthen existing relationships with the various musicians and work to make sure they are properly prepared for each service.
- Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church.
- Manage planningcenteronline.com. Ensure that materials for the band are online at the appropriate time.
- Manage the scheduling of musicians and worship leaders for monthly, and weekend services.
- Communicate with musicians, vocalist, and production crew to understand the vision and goals to carry out each service.
- When called upon by the staff and approved by supervisor, candidate should willingly perform such tasks which might not be considered part of the normal position description.
BASIC PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Uphold Biblical priorities in life, in the order outlined below:
1. Growing personal relationship with Christ
2. Relationship with spouse (if married)
3. Relationship with children (if applicable)
4. Purpose in life/ministry
BEFORE YOU APPLY
- If you would like to move forward, contact our pastor, Josh Lukyamuzi, by calling him at (512) 750-8733 or sending him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a tremendous opportunity for the right person(s), but we are currently in the prelaunch stage of the church. Regular stipends will be considered, but no salaries will be considered until after we launch regular weekend services. We believe that
your gifts and calling make room for you, and we anticipate bringing people onto paid staff as the church grows.
OTHER HELPFUL LINK
Our Mission http://habitationchurch.com/our-mission/
Our Plan http://habitationchurch.com/our-plan/
Our Leadership http://habitationchurch.com/our-story/
Other Opportunities: http://austinchurchplant.com/