- Do you get excited about helping High School and Middle School students grow closer to Jesus?
- Are you a person who enjoys organizing events and helping people find community?
- Can you recruit, equip and lead adult and student volunteers to use their gifts for God?
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage system for assimilating students into student ministry and particularly small groups
- Coordinate logistics for special events including outreach, retreats, and camps
- Develop and manage system to assimilate new adults and students into student ministry volunteer roles
- Manage communication and marketing efforts for student ministry
- Develop documentation for student ministry programming and events
- Teach in middle and high school environments (6-8 times per year)
- Participate in development and implementation of series and curriculum for middle and high school environments
For serious consideration, candidate must:
- Love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be passionate about loving people well, leading them into a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ and launching leaders out to love people well.
- Have strong organization, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Be an energetic self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and lead people simultaneously.
- Have a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for this job, send us your resume and convince us! Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about Heartland Church, go to