We are looking for a worship leader that is willing to invest in the city of Phoenix and be a part of what God is doing at Arizona Bible Church. We would like a team player that loves God with all their heart and loves people as well. We are looking for
someone that truly worships God not just puts on a performance each week. We will be paying a salary of $300-500 per week depending on experience. We would prefer someone that plays the guitar and sings. The time commitment each week is 8 hours, which includes
attending all services.
WORSHIP LEADER QUESTIONS
Tell us about how you came to know the Lord and when/why you knew you were called to lead worship.
Can you coach a band and get the most out of them?
Are you comfortable and competent recruiting and building a team of musicians?
Are you able to say no to weak or poor musicians?
What are some of your favorite worship songs right now?
Who are some of your personal favorite worship leaders?
How familiar are you with media, tech (sound, video and lights), are you willing to learn?
Can you work hard and have fun doing so?
Do you engage and connect well with people off the stage?
How would you describe your abilities when it comes to creative worship planning and brainstorming?
Are you passionate about reaching the lost?
Are you comfortable using tracks if necessary?
What conferences do you go to?
Why are you looking for a new church?
Approximately how much time do you read your Bible and pray on a weekly basis?
Who do you listen to besides your current Pastor that feeds you spiritually?
• A genuine relationship with the Lord outside of the worship service at church.
• Agreement with the doctrinal beliefs, vision and core values of Arizona Bible Church.
• Call to serve in this role, a passion and love for worship, and a desire to minister to a diverse body of believers.
• Vision for Worship that includes various genres (contemporary worship, and gospel).
• Ability to lead adult volunteers, promote community within the ministry, and raise up new leaders.
• Ability to administrate, delegate, and maintain order of multiple volunteers and duties.
• Active involvement in Arizona Bible Church and what we are doing as a church.
• A working knowledge of music.
• Skilled instrumentalists.
- A routine financial supporter of the church you are attending through regular tithes and offerings.
- A staff member who strives to live in such a way as to bring the utmost respect in representing Jesus Christ and the church.
How to Apply:
• E-mail the answers to all of the questions above with a video attached of you playing guitar and singing. We are more interested in seeing and hearing you than video quality, so send a clip even if it’s from your cell phone. Email Pastor Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org.