New Community Church of Vista is an active body from a variety of backgrounds focused on knowing God, growing in our relationship with Jesus Christ and showing the the love of Jesus within the church and in our community. The facilities include a multi-building
church-owned campus in a central redevelopment area of Vista (North San Diego County) The church has a long and rich history and we are seeking a new Lead/Senior Pastor to lead us into our next season. Candidates should:
- Be committed to the Word of God
- Have an understanding of reaching and being welcoming to the people in our community today while holding to the truth of the Word.
- Have ability and experience in casting a vision for ministries and the church
- Be an effective and engaging speaker/preacher/teacher
- Have the ability and experience in building, leading and encouraging staff and ministry teams
- Have the ability to partner with and work effectively with the Board of Elders whom he will report to.
- Have experience in Church Administration including supervision of staff, fiscal management, planning, etc.
- Meet the qualifications of Elder as described in I Tim 3 and Titus 1.
- Graduate level seminary degree preferred
- Have the heart of a servant/shepherd
Information regarding New Community available on the website: www.sdchurch.com
Candidates should submit information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted information should include:
- Cover Letter of Introduction
- Doctrinal/Faith Statement
- Links to Video Sermons