The Ridge Residency Program is an eleven-month, full-time internship in ministry designed to move you towards your life and calling. This program is for those who desire to explore or take their next step in a call to ministry. Residencies are designed
to provide the training and experience needed to seek future ministry employment.
A residency provides hands-on work experience, featuring life-changing training, mentorship and discipleship from seasoned leaders. It is a chance to gain experience for your future and establish your life in the love and knowledge of Jesus.
- Program For Sunday Morning Services
- Lead/Equip/Train Volunteers to run Sunday Morning Services
- Volunteer Care and Development
- Maintain and repairing equipment in a timely fashion
- Give input/help develop Stage Design including physical elements as well as projection
- Resource outside event and ministries
- Produce services and outside events
- Research new systems and assist designing installations
The Ridge Residency program is designed ideally (but not exclusively) for recent college or seminary graduates.
For more information on this residency and our residency program, visit ridgeresidency.org. To apply, please fill out our online registration at ridgeresidency.org/#/apply.