Do you have a calling to serve Christ and the local church? Are you a gifted leader with a desire to develop and disciple others? Are you passionate about leading people both relationally and spiritually? You may just be who we are looking for!
COASTAL COMMUNITY CHURCH is a dynamic multi-site church in BROWARD County. The mission and vision of our church is to help people become fully devoted followers of Christ. We are currently looking for a full-time Children's Director/Pastor to grow with us.
When you ask us what we do at Coastal Community Church, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title.
We have the privilege of leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As we do, we strive to be risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who laugh hard and honor God with integrity. Do you want to join us?
The Children's Ministry at Coastal Community Church is devoted to leading children from 0 - 6th grade to become fully devoted followers of Christ. By teaching truth through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships
with children & families during weekly experiences, connect groups, and serving opportunities.
As a multi-site church, we are always looking for talented people called to work at Coastal. If you naturally connect with families & children and you’re passionate about leading them to Christ, check out what it will take to be a Coastal Community Church
- Oversee the growth and development of Coastal Community Church’s Kids Ministry.
- Plan and execute weekend Coastal Kids services with excellence and passion
- Equip & Encourage Families at Coastal Community Church by providing opportunities for them to connect.
- Manage budgets, maintain open communication with parents and set the example for kids, staff and volunteers to follow
- Communicate the vision of Coastal Community Church to all volunteers who serve under the ministry
- You must love children and love being around them. A lot.
- You must act their age as much as possible
- You must be able to stay full of energy throughout the weekend, keeping up with very active children who have had way too much sugar
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU:
- Were a video game guru
- Believe ice cream with candy is not just for dessert
- Break dance when no one is watching (or even if they are)
- Eat more Happy Meals than fancy dinners
- Impact children who will never forget the difference you made in their lives
- Pastor, mentor and disciple the future leaders of the world
- Run hard after this calling to partner with children and families to help them take their next steps in their journey of faith.
- Be passionate about Jesus and Coastal Community Church, representing both with excellence, on and off the job
To apply for this job, please send your resume to: email@example.com