Sagebrush Community Church
Small Group Pastor
A Community Groups Pastor is responsible for shepherding and leading 50 group leaders by encouraging and equipping the to pursue the six leader essentials.
The profile of a Community Groups Pastor should be a blend between people and task personality traits. He/She also should have one or more of the following spiritual gifts: leadership, discernment, exhortation, teaching and pastor/shepherd.
Priorities & Responsibilities
Shepherd Leaders (40%)
- Meet one on one with leaders 3-4 times a year.
- Equip and develop each leader around our 6 leader essentials.
- Monitor the health, effectiveness and duration of groups.
- Be available to minister and serve each leader.
Enlist Leaders (20%)
- Interview all new leaders in preparation for each GroupMatch.
- Identify leader apprentices and begin development process.
- Constantly recruit new leaders.
Oversee Multiplication (10%)
- Track group progress through 12-24 month duration.
- Encourage apprentice enlistment at least 6 months before multiplication date.
- Ensure timely multiplication of all groups.
- Oversee the update of group data.
- Contact each starter group to determine which groups are continuing into Community Groups.
- Verify that all group information is current and accurate.
Training Events (5%)
- Assist in GroupMatch as needed.
- Participate in leading and serving at Community Group Leader Orientation.
- Participate in Leaders Edge.
- Oversee contacts from weekend service for RS campus.
- Administer Baptism classes.
- Oversee coordinating baptism on RS campus.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Experience: 5+ years of work experience leading a ministry in a church of 1000+.
(Please state the size of ministries in which you have served)
Compensation & Benefits:
Schedule: This is a full-time salaried position.
Rate of Pay: $40,000+
Benefits: Health & Dental (as stated in employee manual)
Evaluations: 90 days & annually in June each year.
Adult Ministries Pastor
Please send resume, a DISC Profile Assessment http://www.careerdirectonline.org/personalityID/and a Personality Profile http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test to email@example.com
This is the only way we will be receiving resumes. Please include both assessments along with your resume to be considered for the position.
To learn more about us, please check us out at http://www.sagebrush.cc