The Ridge Residency Program is an eleven-month, full-time internship in ministry designed to move you towards your life and calling. This program is for those who desire to explore or take their next step in a call to ministry. Residencies are designed
to provide the training and experience needed to seek future ministry employment.
A residency provides hands-on work experience, featuring life-changing training, mentorship and discipleship from seasoned leaders. It is a chance to gain experience for your future and establish your life in the love and knowledge of Jesus.
A Children’s ministry resident will participate in every aspect of the ministry as a part of the staff team. The resident will assist and participate in all of the following and more:
- Programming for Sunday morning Large Group Experience for kids
- Develop tools including Pro-presenter, lesson plans, games, worship and skits
- Development and implementation of child discipleship ministries
- Design, plan and implement evangelistic outreach ministries and events for children
- Training and resourcing of parents to be spiritual influences on their children
- Volunteer team leadership, training, care and development
- Communication with parents and volunteers as needed
We are currently seeking two qualified individuals to work in our Kids Ministry department.
The Ridge Residency program is designed ideally (but not exclusively) for recent college or seminary graduates.
For more information on this residency and our residency program, visit ridgeresidency.org. To apply, please fill out our online registration at ridgeresidency.org/#/apply.