The Ridge Residency Program is an eleven-month, full-time internship in ministry designed to move you towards your life and calling. This program is for those who desire to explore or take their next step in a call to ministry. Residencies are designed
to provide the training and experience needed to seek future ministry employment.
A residency provides hands-on work experience, featuring life-changing training, mentorship and discipleship from seasoned leaders. It is a chance to gain experience for your future and establish your life in the love and knowledge of Jesus.
A Small Group ministry resident will participate in every aspect of the ministry as a part of the staff team. The resident will assist and participate in all of the following and more:
- Leader training and new group development
- Provide assistance and leadership to the connections teams that helps people find the right group
- Lead or co-lead groups as needed
- Create outreach opportunities for groups in the local community
- Curriculum development and implementation
- Leader appreciation, care and resourcing
- Develop and implement social media strategies for vision casting and communication
- Events planning and implementation
We are currently seeking two or three qualified individuals to work in our Small Groups department.
The Ridge Residency program is designed ideally (but not exclusively) for recent college or seminary graduates.
For more information on this residency and our residency program, visit ridgeresidency.org. To apply, please fill out our online registration at ridgeresidency.org/#/apply.