The Ridge Residency Program is an eleven-month, full-time internship in ministry designed to move you towards your life and calling. This program is for those who desire to explore or take their next step in a call to ministry. Residencies are designed
to provide the training and experience needed to seek future ministry employment.
A residency provides hands-on work experience, featuring life-changing training, mentorship and discipleship from seasoned leaders. It is a chance to gain experience for your future and establish your life in the love and knowledge of Jesus.
A Men’s Ministry resident will participate in every aspect of the ministry as a part of the staff team. The resident will assist and participate in all of the following and more:
- Work with team on all planning meetings, implementation and kick off of Fall and Spring Studies.
- Shadow small group leader(s) and lead groups as able
- Participate in care ministry to men, to mentor/disciple an individual and provide prayer support
- Work with retreat committee on planning and executing retreat.
- Speaking and teaching assignments as appropriate
- Research and implement outreach to men
- Hospital and care situations as needed
The Ridge Residency program is designed ideally (but not exclusively) for recent college or seminary graduates.
For more information on this residency and our residency program, visit ridgeresidency.org. To apply, please fill out our online registration at ridgeresidency.org/#/apply.