The Ridge Residency Program is an eleven-month, full-time internship in ministry designed to move you towards your life and calling. This program is for those who desire to explore or take their next step in a call to ministry. Residencies are designed
to provide the training and experience needed to seek future ministry employment.
A residency provides hands-on work experience, featuring life-changing training, mentorship and discipleship from seasoned leaders. It is a chance to gain experience for your future and establish your life in the love and knowledge of Jesus.
Special Needs ministry residents will participate in every aspect of the ministry as a part of the staff team. The resident will assist and participate in all of the following and more:
- The coordination and facilitation of Sunday morning classes for special needs children and adults,
- Volunteer training and new leader orientation
- Planning and execution of Champions Week summer camps, Camp Ridge Kids, and Pine Cove Camp
- Leading a volunteer team to provide respite for one Jill’s House Hill Country Camp weekend
- Support of Embrace Moms by providing behind the scenes assistance with planning, set-up and communication
We are currently looking for one or two special needs residents.
The Ridge Residency program is designed ideally (but not exclusively) for recent college or seminary graduates.
For more information on this residency and our residency program, visit ridgeresidency.org. To apply, please fill out our online registration at ridgeresidency.org/#/apply.