A part-time worship leader position, leading worship, developing team members in a contemporary setting. A position that allows you to express the arts without the administration surrounding so many positions like this.
See Job Description Below:
Blue Water Free Methodist Church
Job Description for Worship Leader
Responsible To: Senior Pastor
Job Description: To oversee and facilitate worship at the Blue Water Free Methodist Church.
- To lead weekly(3 Sundays a month) worship services and necessary practices to do so.
- To bring their unique expression of worship to our church family.
- Lead worship in the service including: introducing selected songs, segue from song to song with personal testimony, using scripture when appropriate
- Selection of all worship members, including musicians, singers, audio and visual.
- Training worship team members as needed.
- Selecting music and developing worship orders in consultation with pastor.
- Rehearsals with worship team.
- Work closely with sound and media team.
- To know each individual worship team member and be aware of their worship team abilities.
- Have a personal relationship with Christ, with evidence of a growing faith.
- Have evidence of the fruit of the Spirit in their life.
- Proficient on guitar or keyboard.
- Evidence of leadership abilities enough to lead worship team, and congregation in worship.
Compensation: $100 per week(3 weeks per month)