This job position provides administrative and customer support for the directors of the company. In addition to typing, filing, and scheduling, this employee will perform duties such as financial record keeping, payroll, coordination of meetings and training
events, procurement of supplies, coordination of direct mailings, and work for special projects. This employee will also answer non-routine correspondence, assemble highly confidential and sensitive information, and communicate with a wide range of external
callers. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload. In addition, this employee is responsible for providing effective customer service utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and services, as
well as communicating effectively within the company.
- Maintains supply inventory by monitoring inventory levels and re-stocking supplies, purchasing when necessary.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, and training events.
- Organizes and prioritizes large amounts of information and phone calls.
- Acts as a liaison with outside agencies, including high-level customers such as CEOs, presidents and senior vice presidents. Handles confidential and non-routine information.
- Works independently as well as within a team environment on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Establishes, maintains, and updates a system of processes for directors.
- Proofreads for spelling, grammar, layout, and appropriate changes.
- Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Supports directors in maintenance of company finances, including: balancing accounts, submits travel reimbursement to accounts payable, and documents company credit card expenses.
- Provides timely and accurate information for incoming customer requests and product requests.
- Works closely with billing department to resolve disputes.
- Provides timely feedback regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with marketing and sales team to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Assists in information technology concerns.
- Technical capacity
- Integrity and personal character
- Communication proficiency
- Customer/client focus
- Problem solving/analyzing
- Time Management
- Teamwork oriented
- Familiarity with Christian ministries/programming
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Prior administrative experience
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Demonstrated proficiency with Internet browsers, electronic mail systems, and electronic hard copy file management systems. (Required)
- Familiarity with Macintosh computer system.
This job position operates in a professional office environment, but in a non-traditional context. This employee will routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
This is a moderately sedentary role; however, some filing and lifting is required. This requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand as necessary.
This is a full or ¾ time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, and Friday from 9:00am to noon.
No travel is expected for this position.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.