Northside Christian Church (NCC) is looking for an energetic, engaging person in our pursuit to glorify the name of Jesus. This role will be instrumental in the development of creative media concepts to connect people to Christ and community. We are looking
for someone who has a cutting edge visual eye, solid organizational ability and a desire to see the body of Christ grow in a new and fresh way.
NCC is a growing community of believers with an average weekend attendance of over 5000 people. We are an independent Christian Church that is an Elder protected, Staff led fellowship 10 minutes from downtown Louisville in New Albany, Indiana. The successful
candidate will be a member of the NCC community.
The Graphic Designer will be involved in the development of creative concepts for all ministry teams (all disciplines – print, screen, web, video, etc.). This artist needs a creative, imaginative aptitude and awareness of current trends in the visual arts,
working knowledge of current design software and an understanding of lead times and production capabilities, all of which can impact the end result. The successful candidate will be a strong team player that takes direction well. This role will report to
the Creative Arts Director.
• Produce visual solutions developed to the specific needs of ministry
• Create visual elements for worship, including announcement and promotional slides
• Provide graphic arts as displayed on monitors throughout the church building
• Provide graphic support for website
• Create series branding and social media design elements
• Manage multi-tasking needs on several projects at the same time
• Able to take direction and work well in a team atmosphere
• A desire to continuously learn and serve others
• Proficient with current design tools and media disciplines (Adobe Suites, etc. / print, screen etc.)
• Honest and trustworthy
• Integrity for work habits and results
• A strong creative eye and ability
• Appreciation for own and other’s giftedness
• On-going desire and effort to grow more Christ-like in character
• High degree of professionalism
• A team player who works well with others
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work independently and finish work within deadline
• Strong attention to detail
• BA in graphic design or related field or equivalent experience
• 2 years of full-time graphic design experience
• Extensive on-line portfolio
This is our holistic direction as Church leaders and lay leaders that we’re committed to living out in our daily life. Expectations are everything and the Word leads us in this living.
• Gathering (weekend worship experience)
• Guarding (personal growth and protection of unity)
• Grouping (involved in group life)
• Giving (time, meaningful service, & faithful financially)
• Going (willing to share faith & invest well into others)
The successful candidate will be an active member of the NCC community of believers.
Interested candidates should submit:
Cover letter and resume (including references and URL for online portfolio) along with salary requirements.
Email your complete package to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also submit by mail to:
Northside Christian Church
ATTN: Graphic Designer
4407 Charlestown Road
New Albany, IN 47150