Eagle Brook Church
Work Schedule: Wed - Sun, hours may vary and includes evenings
Reports To: Service & Event Producer
Direct Reports: None
Team: Blaine Campus
Position Objective/Job Summary: The Audio Engineer is responsible for all audio mix functions on weekend services, weekday programming and special events. Additional responsibilities include monitoring and maintaining audio systems to ensure smooth operation and quality audio, collaborating with musicians and speaking pastors/guests, effectively partner with staff and volunteers, and champion backstage teamwork at assigned Eagle Brook Church Campus.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Minimum 4 years of experience in live production environment
- Full knowledge of live production, which includes audio, multimedia, music, and staging.
- Demonstrated experience and competence with computer networking.
- Working knowledge of some or all the following audio consoles Yamaha’s PM1D, M7CL, DM2000, 01V96V2, SD8 and analog audio consoles.
- Minimum 2 years of experience and demonstrated skills with technical equipment preventative maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ability to multitask and manage projects; effectively delegating tasks to others and meeting deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and build strong working relationships.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, high energy and strong work ethic and follow through.
- Personal alignment with, and commitment to, EBC’s mission, vision, core beliefs and values.
- Able to work 44+ weekends per year.
- Education: Prefer a 2 year Associate or 4 year Bachelor degree, or applicable and relevant technical training and education from a licensed technical college, university or academy.
Overview of Job Duties (this is a working list and may be adjusted at any time by your supervisor):
- Responsible to mix Front of House audio at weekend services at assigned EBC campus (and assist when needed at any EBC campus).
- Responsible to have stage fully patched before rehearsals and services.
- Work with the Central Production Team on any technical needs or equipment purchases.
- Maintain and organize all equipment areas;
- Perform maintenance and managing maintenance schedule for all audio equipment.
- Assist with engineering and installation of new equipment at assigned EBC facility, and help at other facilities when needed.
- Maintain backstage environments at assigned EBC facility.
- Develop, update and maintain wiring schematics.
- Assist with recruiting and training of EBC volunteers and contractors.
- Research new products and develop new project proposal recommendations in collaboration with Central Production Team.
- Eagle Brook Church will only accept applications that are submitted directly through their career page.
- Visit our Eagle Brook Church career page to submit your application and resume.
Church Website: www.EagleBrookChurch.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Executive Director - Creative MinistriesHope Community Church
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- October 27
St. Mark's Church - Audio/Visual DirectorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Burlington, North Carolina
- October 26
Worship Tech & IT DirectorLee's Summit Community Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- October 25
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Director of Audio Visual ArtsManchester United Methodist Church
- Manchester, Missouri
- October 24