Pinelake is seeking a Pastor of Adult Groups for our Oxford Campus. The Pastor of Adult Groups is responsible for getting adults in the Oxford and surrounding area into community through small groups. The Pastor of Adult Groups is also responsible for
developing and reproducing leaders within the ministry. As leaders are developed and adults connected to groups, the pastor will ensure proper systems are in place to allow for continual connecting and developing.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Cast Pinelake’s Vision and Mission for discipleship through community to leaders regularly.
- Utilize “My Pinelake” as the main communication among leaders, members, and pastors. Equip the entire ministry in the same way.
- Work with global missions team to see small groups become missional through opportunities at Pinelake.
- Maintain accurate data on group participation and activities to allow tracking and accountability via small group dashboard.
- Collect, share, and celebrate small group stories that reflect how God is working through our ministry in staff meetings, elder reports, etc.
- Prepare and manage budget for areas of responsibility.
- Develop an intentional plan to grow in small group expertise through reading, networking, conferences, etc.
- Give leadership to guest and member services under the direction of the campus pastor. Work through coaches and team leaders to lead the guest services and member team. Build and lead a team that consists of coaches and directors who champion the planting
of new, life-giving small groups for adults.
- Live out the Pinelake Staff Values
- Assist other ministers as necessary in the successful completion of regular worship events and special events as requested (ex. Hosting, baptisms, hospital visits, etc.)
- Perform administrative duties such as compiling reports, preparing expense reports and completing purchasing orders, as required by management and as specified by church policy.
- Attend at least one regular weekly worship service and is present on the church campus during all other regular weekly worship services.
- Give full support to the operating budget of Pinelake and avoid soliciting or expending funds not previously authorized.
- Adhere to the Policies and Procedures of Pinelake Church.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Seeking individuals with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and two to four years of ministry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
As a church and individually, we expectantly live out Christ-centered, Spirit-led, ongoing stories of life change. We celebrate this vision of life change by striving to develop Christ-followers who Learn from Christ, Live for Christ, and Lead others to