Pinelake is seeking a College/Students Pastor. The goal of this position is to provide spiritual, visionary, team-based, value-driven leadership to the Oxford campus with primary responsibility for College students as well as Middle School students, High
School students, and lay leaders at Pinelake’s Oxford campus in a manner consistent with the purpose, vision, core values and major objectives as expressed in the Strategic Ministry Plan.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Plan, develop, oversee and evaluate all components of the College Ministry, as well as Student Ministries (grades 6-12).
- Establish goals and objectives with the Campus Pastor for the ministry and initiate strategies to fulfill them.
- Develop and implement avenues for leading College students, as well as middle school and high school students, to learn from, live for, and lead others to Christ.
- Lead College Students to value becoming a part of the local body at Pinelake Oxford.
- Plan and promote activities to support the College Ministry and Student Ministry strategies, and supervise the communication of these activities to other staff members and the church congregation as appropriate.
- Support the small group philosophy of Pinelake by developing and carrying effective processes to assimilate students into small group community.
- Develop a servant leader support structure to ensure oversight, discipleship; maturation and encouragement are carried out through ministry.
- Lead College students to value living a missional life and “going” while in the College ministry at Pinelake Oxford.
- Supervise the enlistment, training and evaluation of all servant leaders in the College and Student Ministries; provide training opportunities in keeping with the principles taught in Ephesians 4:11-12.
- Regularly communicate with the Campus Pastor and servant leaders regarding the strategies of the College and Student Ministries and schedule activities as specified by Pinelake policy and procedures.
- Prepare and manage the budget for the Ministries in conjunction with the Campus Pastor.
- Work annual staff development plan with Campus Pastor to ensure growth professionally and spiritually.
- Assist other ministers as necessary in the successful completion of regular worship events and special events.
- Work in association with College Pastors as well as Student Pastors at other campuses.
- Perform administrative duties such as compiling reports, preparing expense reports and completing purchasing orders as specified by church policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Seeking individuals with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and one to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
As a church and individually, we expectantly live out Christ-centered, Spirit-led, ongoing stories of life change. We celebrate this vision of life change by striving to develop Christ-followers who Learn from Christ, Live for Christ, and Lead others to