River Run Church
Orlando, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 01/19/2015
Categories: Worship Pastor/Leader
Denomination: just Jesus followers
Church Size: 1,000 +
Job Types: Full-Time/Part Time
River Run is a fast growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly diverse church committed to
connecting people to Christ and one another. We are seeking a high energy, edgy, modern style
worship leader with high charisma and stage presence. We currently have an amazing team of
musicians in place with Worship Leaders on staff, but we are looking for a lead developer for the
overall program. We place a high value on worship.
We are seeking a talented individual to lead the team as a Worship Pastor/Leader. A Part-Time
position is a possibility in order to accommodate tour or travel schedules, etc. This person will be a
proven leader with a high level of self-awareness and a track record of success in their previous
If you answer "YES" to these questions you might just be the match:
• Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
• Do you like "rock" style music with an appreciation for most genres performed well?
• Do you like to have fun at church?
• Do you have experience leading worship in a large church environment?
• Can you manage details?
• Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
• Are you a self motivated?
• Are you comfortable with Technology?
• Do you like hot summers and warm winters?
• Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
• Lead worship services at River Run Church
• Consistently introduce new worship music
• Oversee Planning Center Online
• Develop and maintain checklists for all aspects of the worship department
• Lead and manage the creative team for worship planning
• Recruit and audition musicians for weekend services
• Develop existing musicians through ongoing training
• Effectively pastor and care for musicians and technical teams
About our demographics:
We are located in the heart of Central Florida in East Orlando. We have a diverse population. There
are 120,000 people in East Orlando. We are 45 minutes away from Cocoa Beach and Disney. We live
in a high tech area near UCF, one of the nations largest Universities. We serve both Seminole and
Orange County and are home to many of the top rated schools in Florida.
Application Process and Requirements:
1. Your Professional Portfolio
2. Include a video link of you leading worship live
3. Take this free Myers-Briggs Testand send results
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next
Please send your application packet to: