This position has a salary of $30,000 to $32,000 with a benefit package depending on qualifications.
New Life is a growing church in Southwest Washington with lots of young families and children, looking for a qualified person to join our ministry team who is a self-starter, motivated and has good administrative and communication skills who will oversee
and guide our children's ministry.
Key Responsibilities are:
- To oversee, guide and provide direction for our children's ministry (birth to 6th grade).
- Recruit and equip teachers and volunteers to assist you in fulfilling your ministry.
- Provide teachers and volunteers with basic communication and classroom management skills.
- Communicate regularly with teachers, volunteers, and families.
- Plan and utilize special events to teach, disciple, and reach the children in our church and community (VBS, Harvest Party, Easter & Christmas Outreach).
- Provide oversight to the budget and vision of children's ministry.
- Meet weekly with the ministry team for prayer, planning and support.
At New Life we place a high priority on authentic faith, family and small groups. We work within a team concept and help, pray and plan with each other to ensure our strategy and our spiritual health is sound.
Please include a current photo of yourself and a quick overview of your salvation experience.